HHF is the sole owner of information provided and/or collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this donor information to others in any way different from what is disclosed in this statement. We collect information about you regarding your donation or application that you provide to us, including your personal information (i.e., name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.). Various information collected from donors or applicants is stored in our private database.
For your protection, your credit card information will be deleted as soon as the donation has been processed. We do not keep credit card information in our database. Even if you create an account with us, your sensitive payment information is stored on PayPal’s secure servers, simplifying payments for returning customers. PayPal.com secure servers comply with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard and no sensitive customer data is stored locally on our servers. HHF is not responsible for how third parties use and share your information. Please refer to the privacy policies of those third parties to understand how they use and share your personal information.
SHARING AND USAGE
HHF uses your information to process donations or applications and for marketing and fundraising. HHF will never share, sell, or rent your personal or business information with third parties for their promotional use. We may disclose or report information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under the law.
USE OF WEB TECHNOLOGIES
HHF uses a variety of technologies on our website. Among these are cookies; a piece of information that our website provides to your browser when you visit our site. Cookies allow us to verify the login status of customers using products or services linked directly with our website, track point of entry to point of registration for those users participating in our online program. Cookies also allow us to track overall site usage and determine areas users prefer, enabling us to make your visit to our website easier by recognizing you when you return and helping to provide you with a customized experience. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information. If you choose to disable cookies, you may still use our site; however, you may have limited access to some areas within it.
We take every precaution to protect the confidentiality and security of your information by using industry-recognized security safeguards such as firewalls, coupled with carefully developed security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
CHOICES ABOUT USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You may request deletion of your personal information or opting out of marketing-related emails by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
High Hero’s Foundation was founded in 2020 by Ryan and Sarah Henderson. The company has extensive experience with all forms of residential construction including single-family custom homes, mixed-use projects, historic preservation and multi-unit condominiums/hotels. HHF has a consistent track record of successfully executing complex projects and collaborating with our designated recipients and design teams. Ryan and Sarah have talked a lot about why High Hero’s Foundation has been and is so important to them and their future. They both know and understand that High Hero’s Foundation is God’s plan. It is their way of serving. Blending their passion of building, with their passion of giving, is a dream very few people get to live out. They feel selfish, even guilty at times, because the personal rewards from this venture out way the rewards a services member will receive, or so it seems.
We currently have a team of dedicated individuals and numerous dedicated vendors including project managers, superintendents, foremen, estimators/project administrators, staff accountants, architect and management.
We view communication as the most critical aspect of a successful project and use construction management software, an ideal platform for managing the job and all correspondence.
Our significant experience gives us a firm grasp of unit prices in the region, and given the volume of work we provide, subcontractors provide us with their best pricing and base their business around our projects.
We understand unit pricing in the region and apply that knowledge to the project’s quantities, so the costs of the project are clear.
We are experts in compliance with or implementing state and federal codes, city and state permits, ADA regulations (for the disabled), subcontractor agreements, OSHA compliance (our goal is to work with OSHA when we start to make sure we are in line with their rules and regulations).
We conduct daily inspections and document every aspect of what we build in real-time. Our subcontractors provide clear scopes of work and an exhibit that articulates industry standards.
We provide a detailed Closeout Manual that contains warranties, manuals, maintenance requirements, and photos and videos of key aspects including rough in, waterproofing details, and assemblies.
The Henderson’s have been honored to form deep connections with their clients through their construction business. While the Henderson’s have always embraced a “pay it forward” attitude in their personal lives, providing a little help for people in need in whatever ways they can, they were inspired to do even more. This desire to help our heroes has continued to grow, and, in 2020, the Henderson’s formed the High Hero’s Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to providing new homes for Montana heroes and their families.
High Hero’s started with the goal of gifting a single home to a single veteran, but this vision quickly grew to a goal to gift up to 25 homes in the next five years to our injured veterans, first responders, and medical front line workers living in Montana.
High Hero’s Foundation builds homes and provides them at no cost and mortgage-free to Montana men and women who have selflessly served our country and our communities. Our service is given in honor of the service these heroes provide. We’re not just building homes. We’re rebuilding lives. By gifting mortgage-free homes that meet the needs of the men and women who have selflessly served our country, High Hero’s can make home ownership a reality for those who may otherwise be unable to reach this goal. Each home helps ease a family’s financial burden and helps put them on the path to a brighter future.
VETERANS/FIRST RESPONDERS HOME PROGRAM DETAILS
Prior to filling out an application, High Hero’s would like to inform you of what you will need to provide us with. If you should have any questions or concerns regarding the application process, you may contact us at any time.
If you are a wounded veteran, you will need to provide the following (if applicable):
- DD Form 214, Certificate of Release/Discharge from Active Duty
- Photos to help tell your story (i.e., before injury, during recovery, after recovery, family photos, military photos, etc.)
- Signed Photo Release Waiver and Authorization to Release Information Waiver
Before beginning, please Create an Account or Log In.
Thank you for your service to our country. High Hero’s Foundation is proud to announce it has developed a partnership with our bank in an initiative to provide homes to wounded veterans and first responders throughout Montana. Our partnership will provide homes to High Hero’s Foundation who then identifies and selects families of severely wounded veterans across the United States to receive the homes. High Hero’s Foundation hopes to deliver a minimum of 2 homes to recipients each year through this initiative. The homes are for veterans/first responders who were severely wounded or those who have been left with unique circumstances due to their injuries received while serving our country. Must be a resident of Montana, or the surrounding state in which you applied.
Please read the following information carefully before submitting your application.
Have you been, or will you be, honorably discharged from the United States Armed Forces, with documentation of need?
You have honorably served our communities (fire, police, ER, etc.), with documentation of need?
- Homes are awarded to veterans/first responders who have been injured in the line of duty. Injury includes mental and physical. Submitting an application does not mean you will receive a home. Please understand there are far more applicants than there are available funds. While we will do everything we can to help as many designated recipients as possible, we will not be able to help everyone who applies.
- Once you submit your application and all necessary supporting documents, you do not need to do anything else. Due to the large volume of applications received, we will only contact you if we should need any additional information or if you have been selected to be interviewed.
- If you wish to update your application and cannot do so online, please email any updates to email@example.com. You will not receive a response unless more information is needed.
- Home decisions are made on an individual basis. Each case is unique, and you should not rely on the information or process of another recipient or candidate for future outcome.
The way the program works:
- High Hero’s Foundation will be dedicated to building custom homes based on each individual’s specific disability through information provided from sources (VA and or Medical Records). High Hero’s will work one on one with the individual to achieve optimum build and performance out of each home built to suite the intended veteran or first responders needs.
- High Hero’s Foundation has examples of model homes. Click here to view the examples. Please number your interest from 1 to 4 including reasons for your like or dislike to that particular home. We want to understand your needs in a home.
- Applications will be considered for new home builds in a limited circumstance.
What you will need to apply:
- The application must be completely filled out. Please read every question and answer them fully and to the best of your ability. Do not summarize. Please use full legal names and relationships.
- Photo release waiver and Information Release waiver, both filled out, signed and uploaded (Provided in application)
- Photos to help tell your story (e.g., before injury, during recovery, after recovery, family photos, military photos, etc.) The more the better.
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (a minimum of 1 must be from a Case Worker or Veteran Advocate). Letters must be on letterhead and signed.
- DD Form 214, or related form for first responders (if unavailable, please upload a word document detailing your specific situation and when approximately you plan on being discharged)
- Medical records. If your medical records are too large to upload, then upload the summary or first few pages. We will contact you if we need more information.
High Hero’s Foundation prohibits discrimination in all its programs. It is the policy of HHF to allow individuals who are eligible to apply without regard for race, color, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, or political beliefs.
10 reasons to support High Hero’s Foundation
- High Hero’s Foundation is dedicated to financial responsibility
- 80% goes to building the actual homes
- Be a part of expanding and growing our foundation
- Visually get to see the impact in our communities (lifelong benefit)
- Determined to leave a lasting legacy
- Join us in showing our gratitude, believing in and supporting our veterans and first responders
- Fulfill a need
- Be a part of making a difference in people’s lives, and promoting feelings of happiness
- Share our successes
- Be a part of “one big family” through our organization